nothing like a Sunday where we actually slept in until almost 8 o’clock and then went out to try a new coffee shop our neighbors recommended. Cute place. Really good coffee.
Keep up with what Walter and Stephen are up to! Leave comments as we love to hear from you!
Sunday, October 19, 2025
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
An Early Birthday Present
Walter’s birthday is this coming Friday. This week is going to be so busy and Friday we fly out to NYC, so I gave him his got today. A book...
-
Walter’s birthday is this coming Friday. This week is going to be so busy and Friday we fly out to NYC, so I gave him his got today. A book...
-
Well, here it is, our new blog to share with friends what we are up to. This blog will house our thoughts, emotions, trips, random pictures...
-
While I still think the Arizona has some of the best sunsets , I love that Texas has some beautiful sunrises .


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.